Don’t get whiplash from this new speedy LEGO set.
If you dig Tron: Legacy know that March 31st can’t come fast enough. Luckily it’s around the corner as LEGO revealed today Disney’s Tron: Legacy is getting a 230 piece movie set! The set is slick as heck coming with three minifigures, two Light Cycles and a base to display the racing action. LEGO was smart to use some translucent pieces as it gives the Light Cycles a nice futuristic look.
This set will retail for $34.99. Check out the gallery and full press release below for more details.
Reimagine Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie scenes with LEGO® bricks!
Build, play and display with this futuristic LEGO® Ideas 21314 TRON: Legacy set from Disney, featuring 2 Light Cycles, each with minifigure seats and translucent-colored light-style elements, plus a divisible TRON grid with attachment points for the vehicles. Use the grid as a display base for the Light Cycles or split it in 2 to recreate the chase scene from Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie. Alternatively, stage an Identity Disc battle between the 3 included LEGO minifigures–Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler–on the grid. This construction toy includes a booklet with information about its fan creator and LEGO designers, plus the lowdown on Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
• Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler.
• Features 2 buildable Light Cycles for Sam Flynn and Rinzler, and a TRON grid/display base.
• Sam Flynn’s Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-blue light-style elements, including power stream effects.
• Rinzler’s Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-orange light-style elements, including power stream effects.
• TRON grid/display base features 2 detachable parts, attachment points for the 2 Light Cycles and translucent-blue elements.
• Divide the grid to recreate the Light Cycle chase scene from Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie, or use it to role-play the disc battle scene with the minifigures.
• Includes Quorra’s sword.
• Accessory elements include Sam Flynn and Quorra’s blue Identity Discs, and Rinzler’s 2 orange Identity Discs.
• Attach the discs to the back of each minifigure.
• This construction toy includes a booklet with building instructions, information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designers, and the lowdown on Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
• Each Light Cycle measures over 1″ (5cm) high, 6″ (17cm) long and 1″ (4cm) wide.
• TRON grid/display base measures over 8″ (22cm) wide and 3″ (9cm) deep.