Some key hotfixes were recently made to Chameleos, Worgen cards and Voodoo Doll in Hearthstone’s The Witchwood expansion.
Blizzard recently instituted some hotfixes for Chameleos, Worgen copies made by minions such as Splintergraft and Sonya Shadowdancer and Voodoo Doll; interactions which were coincidentally documented in this DisguisedToast video made a few days ago:
- Fixed an issue where Chameleos retained the stats after copying a transforming Worgen card that would make all future cards copied maintain those stats(including Hero Cards and Weapons)
- Voodoo Doll should no longer destroy minions that have been bounced back to the hand and played again
- Fixed an issue where Voodoo Doll could destroy a hero if it targeted a Chameleos that was bounced back to hand and copied a Hero Card
- Resolved an issue where silencing a minion targeted by Voodoo Doll would visually remove the enchantment
- Drakkari Enchanter will no longer cause transforming Worgen cards to have stats of 0/0
- Resolved an issue where copies of transforming Worgen cards with different mana costs would change those costs when they transformed (Splintergraft copies, Sonya Shadowdancer copies, etc)
Another hotfix was put into place before the weekend as well:
- Fixed an issue where Chameleos retained the buff from Lady in White when transformed into a Hero Card, giving the hero permanent 1 attack
- Fixed an issue where Chameleos retained the buff from Prince Keleseth when transformed into a Hero Card, giving the hero permanent 2 attack
- Fixed an issue where Chameleos retained the buff from hand buff cards like Grimestreet Enforcer or Don Han’Cho when transformed into a Hero Card, giving that hero permanent attack equal to the buffed attack of Chameleos
Special thanks to Reddit user Jetz72 for the tip.