DC Comics has revealed a rather cool element to their Year of the Villain event and it comes by way of logos. Battle-damaged logos. They’re dubbing these logos as “evidence of just how much trouble DC’s heroes are in” as their very logos are getting affected.
Check those out below.
It appears all these villains are being given “dark gifts” from Lex Luthor. Curious!
You can read the entire press release below for all the details.
- ACTION COMICS #1014 – Cover by Brandon Peterson (on sale August 28)
- AQUAMAN #51 – Cover by Robson Rocha and Jason Paz (on sale August 21)
- BATGIRL #38 – Cover by Carmine Di Giandomenico (on sale August 28)
- BATMAN #76 – Cover by Tony S. Daniel (on sale August 7)
- BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS #4 – Cover by Tyler Kirkham (on sale August 14)
- CATWOMAN #14 – Cover by Joëlle Jones (on sale August 14)
- DEATHSTROKE #46 – Cover by Carlo Pagulayan and Norm Rapmund (on sale August 7)
- DETECTIVE COMICS #1009 – Cover by Doug Mahnke (on sale August 14)
- THE FLASH #76 – Cover by Rafa Sandoval and Jordi Tarragona (on sale August 14)
- HARLEY QUINN #64 – Cover by Guillem March (on sale August 7)
- HAWKMAN #15 – Cover by Pat Olliffe and Tom Palmer (on sale August 14)
- JUSTICE LEAGUE #29 – Cover by Francis Manapul (on sale August 7)
- JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #14 – Cover by Guillem March (on sale August 28)
- JUSTICE LEAGUE ODYSSEY #12 – Cover by Will Conrad (on sale August 14)
- NIGHTWING #63 – Cover by Bruno Redondo (on sale August 21)
- RED HOOD: OUTLAW #37 – Cover by Kenneth Rocafort (on sale August 28)
- SUPERGIRL #33 – Cover by Eduardo Pansica (on sale August 14)
- SUPERMAN #14 – Cover by Ivan Reis and Joe Prado (on sale August 14)
- TEEN TITANS #33 – Cover by Bernard Chang (on sale August 21)
- THE TERRIFICS #19 – Cover by Dan Mora (on sale August 28)
- WONDER WOMAN #76 – Cover by Jesus Merino (on sale August 14)
Home to iconic brands DC (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, the Flash, etc.), DC Vertigo (Sandman, Fables, etc.) and MAD, DC is the creative unit charged with strategically integrating across Warner Bros. and WarnerMedia. Publishing thousands of comic books, graphic novels and magazines each year, DC is one of the largest English-language publishers of comics in the world.