The One:12 Collective Dr Strange: First Appearance is now available to pre-order from Mezco Toys
Mezco is keeping the Dr. Strange figures rolling. Our Median and Content Editor, Dave Brooke and Lisa Allison just reviewed the One:12 Collective Doctor Strange earlier this week and now you can pre-order the One:12 Collective Dr. Strange: First Appearance Edition. Check out the details below!
The One:12 Collective Dr. Strange – First Appearance Edition captures the Master of the Mystic Arts at the very beginning of his path towards becoming Sorcerer Supreme. Inspired by Strange Tales issues 110-128, Dr. Strange comes complete with a magnetically attached cloak that has an integrated posing wire, a newly designed outfit inspired by his early appearances, and an array of mystifying accessories including an enchanted amulet, mystical cloak and a rotatable Orb of Agamotto with hinged lid.
A brilliant but arrogant neurosurgeon, Stephen Strange suffers irreparable damage to his hands from a car accident. Desperate and out of options, Strange winds up in the Himalayas as a disciple of the ‘Ancient One’. Mastering the mystical arts, Dr. Strange is now ready to fight the evil forces of the Dark Dimension.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DR. STRANGE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- One (1) head portrait
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- Three-quarter sleeved tunic
- Three-quarter length gloves
- Waist belt
- Fitted pants
- Cloak with magnetic fasteners and integrated posing wire
- Two (2) Amulets of Agamotto – Open & Closed
- Two (2) spell effects
- One (1) Orb of Agamotto with rising globe and hinged lid
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Dr. Strange – First Appearance Edition figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind. Now the big question is: Will Dave Brooke buy another Dr. Strange figure?