Get excited for LEGO’s latest Creator Expert set featuring the NASA Apollo 11 lunar lander. This 1087 piece set runs $99.99 and will be released June 1st. The set celebrates man’s first moon landing and was developed in cooperation with NASA to mark the 50th anniversary of the historical event. The set also comes with two incredible astronaut minifigures with gold helmets. I gotta have it.
Check out all the images and the full press release below!
LEGO® Creator Expert 10266 – NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander 1087 pieces | Ages 16+ $99.99 USD | 139.99 CAD
Available June 1, 2019
Celebrate space exploration with the NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander! Celebrate man’s first moon landing with this LEGO® Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander building set–developed in cooperation with NASA to mark the 50th anniversary of a historical event that captivated the world. This collectible model features a highly detailed replica of Apollo 11’s Eagle lunar module, plus a depiction of the lunar surface, complete with crater, footprints and a U.S. flag. The descent stage comes with gold-colored landing pads and panels, opening camera and laser hatches, and a ladder, while the ascent stage has a detailed interior with room for 2 astronauts. Finished with an Apollo 11 Lunar Lander nameplate, this display model makes a great centerpiece for the home or office and provides a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia. Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with NASA decoration and golden helmets.
• Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with NASA decoration and golden helmets.
• This advanced LEGO® set features a detailed replica of the Eagle lunar lander with separate ascent and descent stages, plus a depiction of the lunar surface with crater, footprints and a U.S. flag.
• Descent stage features new-for-June-2019 gold-colored landing pads and panels, opening camera and laser hatches and a ladder.
• Ascent stage features a detailed interior with room for 2 astronaut minifigures.
• Celebrate space exploration with this highly detailed display model.
• Accessory elements include a brick-built video camera and laser reflector.
• New-for-June-2019 decorated elements include an Apollo 11 Lunar lander nameplate and golden elements.
• Measures over 7″ (20 cm) high, 8″ (22cm) wide and 7″ (20cm) deep.