Every year WWE hosts their self-proclaimed “biggest party of the summer” at their annual PPV event — SummerSlam. This year, Summerslam and NXT TakeOver invaded our friendly neighbors to the north in Toronto, Canada at the Scotibank Arena.
The sold-out show saw seven titles up for grabs across 12 matches, as well as the long awaited debut of “The Feind” in an evening that last over five hours (including the pre-show). Full results from SummerSlam 2019 are available below.
- Cruiserweight Championship — Drew Gulak (c) def. Oney Lorcan via pinfall to retain the title (Kickoff Show)
- Buddy Murphy def. Apollo Crews via disqualification (Kickoff Show)
- Edge, The Rated R SuperstaRRRRR makes a surprise returns to silence Elias with his signature spear
- Women’s Tag Team Championship — Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (c) def. The IIconics via pinfall to retain the titles (Kickoff Show)
- Raw Women’s Championship — Becky Lynch (c) def. Natalya via submission to retain the title (Submission Match)
- Goldberg def. Dolph Ziggler via pinfall
- “Drake” pumps up New Day in one of the most embarrassing and awkward moments of the night. Also, Xavier Woods hair?!
- United States Championship — AJ Styles (c) def. Ricochet via pinfall to retain the title
- SmackDown Women’s Championship — Bayley (c) def. Ember Moon via pinfall to retain the title
- Kevin Owens def. Shane McMahon via pinfall
- Charlotte Flair def. Trish Stratus via submission
- WWE Championship — Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Randy Orton ends in a double countout
- “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt def. Finn Balor via pinfall
- Universal Championship — Seth Rollins def. Brock Lesnar (c) via pinfall