AiPT! is looking for passionate, dedicated writers to join our team. We are currently looking for experienced writers age 18+ for the following topics:
- News: Writer needed to keep on top of current events and breaking news in the comics world with news articles.
- Video games: opinion pieces, features, reviews, lists
- Movies: opinion pieces, features, reviews, lists
- Television: opinion pieces, features, reviews, lists
- Comics: opinion pieces, features, reviews, lists
- Manga: opinion pieces, features, reviews, lists
- Toys: opinion pieces, features, reviews, lists
- Cosplay: opinion pieces, features, lists
AiPT! has an audience of hundreds of thousands of fans of geek culture every month. If you’re interested in writing for us, please fill out the form below and provide past examples of your work. Please mention which subject you’d like to write about in the comment section. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
In addition, AiPT! is looking for Section Editors who are ready to take the reins of one of the site’s subject categories. Successful SEs will mostly work autonomously, but will also collaborate with AiPT!’s Editors and the writing staff.
Open SE positions include: Comics and TV.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure new content is generated for the section on a weekly basis
- Brainstorm article topics
- Recruit guest contributors for section content
- Edit and schedule written content (articles and reviews) in a timely manner
- Stay abreast of news and trends related to the section
- Key skills and abilities include:
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to offer constructive feedback to writers
- Subject matter expertise in the topics covered in the section
- Comfort working in WordPress
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to work independently as well with a wider team
- Advance review opportunities
- Convention passes
- Interview opportunities
- And more!
If you wish to apply, please send an email to patrick (at) aiptcomics.com explaining why you’re interested in joining the AiPT! Team and provide two writing samples.